Membership into GLOFEW is open to all women who have passion in making a difference in life and who share the vision, mission and values of the organization.
Two distinct membership categories, each defined by a set of rules. They are:
- Individual Membership: An individual who is psychologically, physically and financially prepared to act in accordance with the mission of the organization.
- Group Membership: A group of persons ranging from 5 persons to infinity who wish to take up membership and act in accordance with the mission of the organization. Group membership is also open to academic institutions.
Prior to registration, applicants are expected to review and understand the following:
- The Organization –Background, Vision, Mission and Values of GLOFEW
- Strategic Orientation
- Membership Criteria
- Member Financial Responsibilities
- Contributions of members in action
RESPONSIBILITIES OF MEMBERS
- Sharing Knowledge: Members are expected to actively contribute knowledge to GLOFEW Projects and Activities;
- Other member responsibilities are found in the MEMBERSHIP DOCUMENT.